Long term stress can lead to depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, and numerous chronic health problems that can leave people feeling ‘stuck’, immobilized, or unable to overcome unhealthy situations. This pattern of being ‘stuck’ often keeps people from becoming their best self or working through challenges to achieve their goals and dreams. And in times of challenge and uncertainty, it’s important to put forth your best efforts to be able to overcome obstacles and create new pathways to success and a better and more peaceful way of living life. The newest scientific brain research reveals the power that the subconscious mind has on most of what we do, and how we behave and react to various people and situations. Our minds have been ‘trained’ to react to certain stressors based on past experiences, both positive and negative, as well as on the relationship dynamics with our primary caregivers during our childhood.
By unlocking the subconscious mind and healing old thought patterns and perceptions, we can be empowered to make better decisions in the future. We can overcome self-sabotaging behavior, become more confident, more motivated to make positive changes in our lives, and better at effectively handling stressful situations and challenging relationships with family, friends, co-workers and colleagues alike.
EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy uses voice mapping technology along with scientifically researched galvanic skin response (GSR) to detect areas of emotional congestion stored at the subconscious level. The voice is analyzed and the appropriate frequency signatures are then fed back to the body during the therapy session. Memories of past situations are often released from the subconscious so they can be recognized and healed at the deepest level. This process provides a person the freedom to move forward with a new healthy perception and better responses to the people and situations surrounding them. The results often feel subtle, but provide profound and powerful vehicles for lasting change.
The subconscious mind is like a powerful operating system that is constantly running in the background of our daily life, and greatly influences our reactions to both people and situations. Healing the emotionally congested areas in the subconscious mind frees a person to choose rather than just react. Recognizing that you always have a choice is powerful, and leads you to make empowered and healthy decisions in the future. Making more healthy decisions usually leads to less drama or chaos in our lives.
In as little as 6 weeks, TransGenerational Reframing sessions can be completed. These are important sessions that can help reframe old perceptions acquired in our childhood from interaction with our primary care-givers and other formative relationships. Reframing perceptions from childhood can prove to be immensely healing on many levels. Results have shown to have positive and life changing effects for many people. After the TransGenerational Reframing sessions are completed, a person is free to use individual EVOX sessions to reframe the perception of any event, goal, or other areas in their lives in which they would like to see improvement.
Examples of how EVOX Therapy can be beneficial:
– Victims of violence, trauma, or abuse can experience significantly reduced levels of anxiety or depression that surround the memory of the event. Trauma in childhood often leads to depression or anxiety later in life. EVOX Therapy can be very helpful for those suffering from PTSD.
– A person who repeatedly chooses unhealthy relationships can learn to quickly recognize the negative pattern and make better choices in the future. Eliminating toxic relationships will provide more space in your life for more genuinely loving, healthy, and authentic relationships.
– Performance in athletics, work, or school can be improved by clearing sabotaging or negative beliefs held at the subconscious level. Overcome challenges, meet goals, and improve performance.
– Fears and phobias can be quickly overcome, leading to more peace and freedom.
– Is helpful in overcoming addictions, compulsive and other destructive behaviors.
– Behavioral issues such as anger or rage can be overcome by healing the emotional trauma(s) that perpetuate inappropriate or unhealthy reactions.
– Improve interpersonal relationships with your spouse, children, and friends.
– Chronic illness almost always has an emotional component that is overlooked by the medical community. Reframing perceptions can have a huge impact on recovering from autoimmune illnesses, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, anxiety, and many others.
– Is complementary to traditional ‘talk-therapy’. We can’t talk about that which we are unaware. The subconscious keeps us ‘safe’ from trauma by hiding it from our conscious awareness. However, we can’t heal what we can’t feel. The reality is that the trauma or negative perception is still affecting our behavior; we are now just unaware of where it’s coming from. EVOX Therapy can greatly assist the effectiveness of talk therapy sessions by opening awareness to issues that need to be courageously faced with complete honesty.
EVOX Therapy can be used in an endless number of situations to reframe the unhealthy perceptions that inhibit healing and growth. Growth is not stagnant, but instead is about healing the past and moving forward, freeing you from negative repetitive thoughts and behavior. Freedom from the past can move you closer to a healthier future. Always choose to be the best ‘you’ possible!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6641252